While World in a war situation with coronavirus a new virus arising in china called hantavirus kill a man from China’s Yunnan province who died from Hantavirus while on a bus to the Shandong province, and 38 people infected already.
Early symptoms of hantavirus include fatigue, fever, and muscle aches, particularly in the large muscle group, thighs, hips, back, and seldom joints. These symptoms are common.
There may also be headaches, dizziness, chills, and abdominal problems, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. About half of all HPS patients encounter these symptoms.
Causes of HantaVirus
- Rodent (Mice type) saliva in air and inhaled by the normal person
- Touch or eat combined food of salvia or urine of rodent
- Bite by the rodent that has hantavirus
- Clean your houses more often and wear the mask all the time
- Avoid in contact with rodent mice urine or saliva
- Stay at clean places if you see any rodent use spray to kill him